AQW Community: ❤ LOVE-ON! ❤
Welcome!
AQW Community: ❤ LOVE-ON! ❤
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower of Necromancy Release

2 posters

Go down

Tower of Necromancy Release Empty Tower of Necromancy Release

Post  Phoenix Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 am

June 10, 2011
The Tower of Necromancy
Do YOU have what it takes to make it to the top?

It’s your wits versus the Tower in 10 levels of perilous puzzles and losing is the pits, literally! (Rumor has it that all failing challengers end up as new Tower minions or in… the INFERNAL PIT OF ENDLESS DOOM!) But you shouldn’t worry about that. You’re a hero with brawn AND brains, so making it to the top will be dead-easy. Right?

You’ll need to pull levers, navigate traps, and open doors. Sounds simple, but thanks to Cysero thinking outside the box and inside the coffin, you’ve got a real challenge to overcome! Thankfully, you’ll also have a kind, compassionate voice spurring you on to success as you ascend the levels. We consider the voice-acting (done by Kimberly of One-Eyed Doll), a triumph. Make a note of her huge success.
When- or should I say IF- you get to the top, you’ll meet the Master of the Necropolis. This twisted teacher will have a bonus cutscene, a shop full of ebilly-skullicious necro-gear, and the merge shop to make the Necromancer class!

Calling all Necromancer Wanna-be’s!
Are YOU ready to take the final step into Darkness? Do you have what it takes to become… a Necromancer? I thought so, excellent! There are TWO paths to get the Necromancer Class, and it’s your call which to take:
The Tower: Purchase the NUE Necronomicon from the Rep Shop in Lightguard (requires rank 10 DoomWood Rep); find the Creature Shard (drops off the Creature Creation in the Maul); and talk to the Master at the top of the Tower to buy it for 50,000 gold.
The Hideout: Purchase the Necromancer Class for 2,000 ACs by talking to Zorbak.

Be sure to check out the Necromancer Class skill write-up that Cysero put out yesterday for details! Also, the AC version will also be purchasable through Quibble in BattleOn, but not for long! Once he’s gone, only Zorbak will have the AC version. And remember what Cysero said yesterday:
Other than the price (and the fact that you can store the AC version for free because it is an AC item) there is NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL between these two versions of the class. They have the same appearance, they have the same skills.
Sneaking in to Necro U
But Alina, you ask, what if I don’t WANT to become a Necromancer? I still need to get into Necro U to save DoomWood. What do I do?

Simple! If you have the know-how to counterfeit and the will to trespass – and we know you do, because you are a very resourceful Hero – then just complete the eyeCom Cam Unit’s quests! There are 3 to finish in order to create a believably authentic Necro U Student ID. The eyeCom will assist you as needed. (Like keeping an eye out for invading Paladins, or watching your back. Or just staring really, really hard at you.)
PariahCon 2011! (So lonely in the Lab)
Most of the AE team at the Secret Underground Lab are taking the day to meet players and swap swag at PariahCon in Lakeland, Florida. Secrets will be shared, swag will be signed, and round after round of the card game will be played! Check Twitter for pictures from the event! (Stories from E3 and PariahCon might be shared on Monday, if you’ve been suitably heroic over the weekend. Hint: Get to rank 10!)

While Artix and Cysero are having a blast at the Con, Samba, Yorumi, Zhoom, and I have been having an equally explosive time here at the Lab. (Bugs do not respond well to TnT. Neither do laptops, unfortunately.) I’ve got a checked list as long as my forearm, and it’s all cleared off, which means it’s time for YOU guys to get your game on!

"Copied from the Design Notes. I didn't compose this message. It was Alina's." ~Phoenix
Phoenix
Phoenix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tower of Necromancy Release Empty Re: Tower of Necromancy Release

Post  lordchaos65 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:52 am

Thx for copied it here

Great job Pheonix ~ [b]LordChaos65 Wink
lordchaos65
lordchaos65
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Thanks and You're Welcome! BTW, I like doing this stuff anyways...
~Phoenix
Phoenix
Phoenix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down